A non-surgical face lift that’s exceptionally effective
Silhouette Soft is a technological innovation offering women and men what no treatment has ever provided in such a simple and minimally invasive way: a reshaped face and restored volume by means of a 30-minute treatment.
Silhouette Soft represents the state of the art suspension suture and an extraordinary true technological innovation that opens up a new era in aesthetic medicine.
This technique leaves no scars and can be successfully used for all areas of the face and neck resulting in a fresher and younger look. Recovery time is minimal and the patient can quickly go back to their full social life.
Silhouette Soft comes in the form of resorbable suture with resorbable bidirectional cones. It is made in the United States and its development was based on six years of experience in suture suspension with cones used in reconstructive surgery and cosmetic surgery. In 3 years, more than 130 000 treatments have been carried out all over the world.
One Treatment Two Actions
1. A lifting action as soon as Silhouette Soft is applied for an immediate and discreet result.
2. A regenerative action, as Silhouette Soft promotes the restoration of lost collagen, providing thus gradual and natural looking results.
Silhouette Soft is recommended for men and women of 30 and over who are trying to combat effectively the signs of ageing and who do not want any heavy and invasive treatment but are looking for real and natural looking results.
Silhouette Soft can be used to treat different parts of the face:
- Contours of the face
- Cheeks and mid-face areas
Applying Silhouette Soft takes around 30 minutes. You will thus be able to get back to your full social life with minimal recovery time.
Silhouette Soft is a tailor-made treatment, so it will be adapted to your needs and preferences and can be complemented with other aesthetic treatments.
Silhouette Soft Treatment
- Local anaesthetic is applied to the face and a specially trained doctor inserts the Silhouette Soft thread under the skin using a fine needle.
- After inserting the thread, the doctor applies slight pressure on the treated area to reshape the surface of the skin and achieve the immediate lift.
- Treatment with Silhouette Soft can only be performed by a specially trained doctor.
- Silhouette Soft is a unique treatment which can be carried out on a variety of areas of the face with long-lasting results
The results are immediate, creating a natural uplifted and rejuvenated look. Silhouette soft will enhance your features and bring more definition to your jawline. You can see results here.
After the treatment, a slight oedema or bruising may occur. Sometimes, a slight depression or skin irregularity may appear at the entry points. These inconveniences disappear a few days after treatment.
The doctor will prescribe an antibiotic cream to apply on the entry and exit points of the sutures twice a day (in the morning and in the evening, during 5 days):
- Apply cold packs immediately after the procedure if required (Cold packs should be wrapped to avoid direct contact with skin and insertion point)
- Take analgesia e.g. paracetamol in case of pain (2-3 days)
- Refrain from applying make-up for as long as possible (minimum 24 hours)
- Sleep face up, in an elevated position on pillows (3-5 nights)
- Wash, shave and dry face gently without rubbing or massaging (5 days)
- Avoid excessive face and neck movements (2 weeks)
- Avoid over-exposure to direct sunlight and do not use tanning beds (2 weeks)
- Avoid sports, in particula, high impact sports e.g. running (2 weeks)
- Do not use saunas or hammams (3 weeks)
- Avoid dental surgery (3 weeks)
- Avoid face and neck massages and face and neck aesthetic treatments (4 weeks)
Social and professional life can be resumed quickly!